Monday, December 17, 2007

Cenna turn's 4

I do realize how behind I am and I apologize I started working in a new area at work and have been getting ready for our Inventory. So I've been a bit preoccupied
Well here is some pictures of Cenna during her birthday. We went to the store and let her pick a cake I didn't feel like cooking and neither did Elann. She got some clothes from her grandma Romney and a book and a pizza play kit from grandma and grandpa Barlow. If you notice in the pictures she doesn't smile on command. If you tell her to smile this is what you get.



2 comments:

Leslie said...

That's my kind of cake! I see Cenna is a pink frosting lover too...looks like you guys celebrated your 2nd December b-day in style. Now just Christmas to worry about right?

Syl said...

Thanks for the pictures, David. she looks cute, even if she is a little scary when she is told to smile!