Friday, March 07, 2008

Better Pics







Here are some better pictures of Cassidy with Ben, Ariana, and Grandma and Papa Barlow

4 comments:

Christopher J Barlow said...

I would just like to say that Rene' and I were there as well. It's just that nobody thought to take a picture of us.
Christopher J Barlow

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh, she is adorable. How fun to have so many older siblings. Helpful for you, you can put them all to work. We're glad she's here and everyone's doing well. And Chris, if you ever come to visit one of our newborns, we will make sure to do a special blog collage of you and Rene holding the baby, lol! :)

Syl said...

she is lovely! especially after her first bath!
love,
mom

The Boswells said...

Much better pics! She's darling. I must say Elann looks great also! I wish I looked that good after and I didn't even have to push.

jen