I have been promoted finally. I am officially the department manager over Flooring, Appliances,and Kitchen Cabinets. I know the name tag doesn't mention Kitchen Cabinets. This position comes with monthly bonus possibilities and a lovely $1.50 raise. I can also now get into the next training class to become a Zone Manager (Salary Position).Thursday, April 24, 2008
Promotion
I have been promoted finally. I am officially the department manager over Flooring, Appliances,and Kitchen Cabinets. I know the name tag doesn't mention Kitchen Cabinets. This position comes with monthly bonus possibilities and a lovely $1.50 raise. I can also now get into the next training class to become a Zone Manager (Salary Position).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know I already told you this but...CONGRATULATIONS! I think that is so cool. Way to go!
That's cool that "Dave" got promoted, but what about "David"?
Congrats.
Ryan
I am SO proud of you! Congratulations on your promotion! You certainly deserve it!
Yeah David!!! or should I say Dave...I was jenny were you ever dave? I'm so happy for you that is great. And more money to does it getter than that? Yipee!
Post a new Blog
Post a Comment