Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sany Elementary Carnival

The Sany Elementary had their annual Carnival yesterday. At the carnival each grade has to perform a dance that they have worked on for the last week. We have gone since alex was in kindergarten and recorded them each time. I thought it would be fun to show this years.

Alex did the Macerena

Ben did the chicken dance

Ariana and Cenna decided they wanted to dance as well so they made up their own. It kind of resembles crack the whip to me.

5 comments:

Syl said...

What is really fun! I am so glad you recorded it! I sure enjoyed seeing them....thank you!

Becky said...

The Macerena. I can't say I expected that! Looks like it was fun. Thanks for sharing!

The Boswells said...

That is great! I remember those dances I hated it as a kid but as a parent I totally see the point of it all. Blackmail for later!! Good going Mom and Dad!

susanky said...

Enjoyed seeing all of you dancing!

Christopher J Barlow said...

Are you unable to use the key "d" or do you just like saying sany.
Christopher J Barlow