Saturday, August 23, 2008
Wonders of Chris
I wanted to post quickly and let everyone know how impressed I was with Chris. Chris and I have spent a couple of days refinishing my In laws Counter tops and I was very impressed by the professionalism that Chris presented he also had the patience to show me what he was doing so that I could assist. I failed to get pictures of the counters afterward and sorry but a description just wouldn't do it justice. The looked like new counter tops and I received compliments from everyone that saw the counter tops afterward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad you got to spend that time together. You sons all take after your father and I am proud of each and every one of you!
Wonders of you too, I was thinking today about how impressed I am with all your knowledge of computers. I like seeing all the talent in our family.
I am so embarrassed.
Christopher J Barlow
Post a Comment