The Elementary School had their annual Halloween Parade.
This year Alex and Ben picked their own costumes.
Ben as a Warrior
Alex as a Pioneer
Cassidy is a Pumpkin this year.Every one of our children have worn this costume on their first Halloween.
This is the last year it will be worn.
Alex the Pioneer is holding Cassidy the Pumpkin, Ariana is a Lion next to Ben the Warrior, and finally Cenna the Pig.
A friend of ours had these Lion and Pig costumes from previous years that she gave us for this Halloween. They fit Ariana and Cenna perfectly.
We all had a fun time trick or treating and even managed to fill up their buckets this year.

3 comments:
I like the costumes! Ben's cape is pretty cool actually. I was going to have a cape but didn't have time to make one so I went without. I do like the pumpkin costume too.
I love the costumes! They are so cute! Thanks for showing me their costumes!
love the costumes what fun times
Post a Comment