Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanksgiving Barlows

We got to have 2 thanksgivings this year the first was at grandma Romney's house. It was a lot of fun but we were so tired that day that I forgot the camera and spaced it that my phone had a camera on it. So I have no pictures of it. The second one was at Grandma Barlow's and I did get some pictures.
This is Cassy after an afternoon playing and laughing

After dinner we had reading time Ben and Grandpa read Frog and Toad, one of my favorite series when I was younger.


Grandma and Cenna read the No David book, All of our kids have enjoyed this book, of course some of the words get changed to No Daddy.




We had a singing time also that was a lot of fun for the kids after having watched Grandma and Grandpa's videos over and over it was entertaining to watch it all live.




1 comment:

Syl said...

That was a fun day! So glad you could all come!