Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ben's Problem

We had a small accident at school today I say one thing happened but Ben tells a different story, So we are leaving it to you to choose.

I say his girlfriend hit him.

He says he fell down on some wood chips.
Leave us your comments and tell us which story
A - Sounds cooler
B - Seems more likely

5 comments:

Christopher J Barlow said...

A- I think he is a Pimp
B- I think Eats wood chips.

Christopher J Barlow

Unknown said...

A&B It looks more like his girlfriend scratched him! Maybe he pushed her in the wood chips and she scratched him in turn.
-Becky

Brent said...

I know Ben and I'm pretty sure it is his girlfriend...

Love,
Grandpa

Syl said...

Ouch!!! that smarts! How ever Ben got it I hope it doesn't hurt anymore.

Tink87 said...

Awww, i'd go with the girlfriend :)