Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date

Cenna and Ariana Seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to doing things with Mom and Dad. Usually because they aren't old enough to do the things Alex and Ben want to do. So today I took Cenna and Ariana on a Daddy Daughter date. We went to the Build-a-Bear workshop where Ariana built a koala bear and Cenna built a High School Musical bear, they had the time of their life picking out the clothes and giving the bears a bath under the fluffing machine. We also went to lunch there in the mall at Sabbaro's Pizza.
It was then off the the games where they rode a couple of kiddie games one is a simulated roller coaster. They enjoyed jumping up and hitting the red light on to of the ride whenever Dad wasn't looking.

2 comments:

Syl said...

How fun! I am glad you got to do that with them. I find it interesting the bears are both named Emma! (why Emma I wonder?) I SO enjoyed seeing you all last night! Thanks for making that trek down to Provo!

Becky said...

I bet they loved that! Question, how do you do a date like that without the other kids complaining? Especially when they got build-a-bears? When Mom and Dad bought me a doll, Ryan complained quite loudly.