Friday, August 14, 2009

Alex Turns 10

Holy Cow I'm old Alex just turned 10.The guests arrive for the Party
Decorating Cupcakes and Cookies

Pictures of the disastrous fingernail painting will not be shown

End of the night the guests have left and it is just the family.
So what do you get a 10 yr old. A Radio and CD's. What Cd's you might ask. Turn on any Disney channel and you will see. Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift, or Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus)


3 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Alex!!!!! That really is old. Wow. Was I that young when she was born?

Syl said...

Happy Birthday Alex! I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your birthday party! Welcome to double digit birthday numbers now.

The Boswells said...

I can't believe she is 10, and if you are old, I am older!!! That is a serious couch Dave, is that new?

Jen