Thursday, January 21, 2010

Passing the Tie

After Christmas we decided to try and clean out the growing horde of clothes that the kids had accumulated. While doing it I decided I should sort through my Ties and cut it down. I will pause for gasps and shock.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The kids wanted to help and so I let them sort them for me. During the sort Ben asked if he could have some of them. I allowed him to keep a couple one of which was my Bow tie. I must say it looks better on him than it ever did on me.

Yes that is hand tied one of many rusty skills I posses

3 comments:

Syl said...

I am shocked that you would give up some of your ties!! the beautifully tied bow tie looks great on Ben.

Becky said...

ooo, snazzy lookin' kid! are you going through withdrawls?

Christopher J Barlow said...

Lovely tie, Now post something new