Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ain't Kids fun

Yes I'm aware of the grammatical error in my title. I was going for Sanpete talk. Halloween is almost here I considered dressing as a woman again this year (would make 4 years in a row) but decided it's just to hard to find dresses my size. The kids are excited of course Ben is a ninja turtle this year he and his best friend are going as turtles each a different one. Alex is going to be a princess or a cheerleader she hasn't decided yet. I'm going to throw a pillow case on the other two and they can be blind ghosts (I'm not cutting holes in them). The kids have fall recess this week so they get Monday and Tuesday off and have to go for Halloween I'll never understand this system. Ariana is learning to talk a little and I admit it is cute when she says please she says peas but gets her whole body into it so she is almost kneeling on the P and stands really quick on the ease. She is also learning some of here language from Cenna so Num is food even for the prayer if Cenna says it, it comes out bess num. Oh well we'll work on that maybe get some sanpete grammar into her. My picture this week is kind of self explanatory on the innocence of children. (yes those are baby skunks)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We laughed at your 'blind ghosts'! Make sure you take a picture of them!
Thanks for the update, Dave. We enjoyed it!
Mom & Dad

Christopher J Barlow said...

This has to be the cutest picture I have ever seen they are just adorable and the kids are cute to.
I want a skunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

Um, these aren't your kids....right?