Being sick is never fun and put all six of us sick at the same time it's even worse it doesn't seem to last long but believe me it's long enough. My picture today is to remind us the parent have to deal with anything no matter how unpleasant.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I refuse to believe that. When I am a parent I will handle everything that baby will throw at me but I will not change it's diper. I continue to remain strong in my resolve. Christopher J Barlow
2 comments:
I refuse to believe that. When I am a parent I will handle everything that baby will throw at me but I will not change it's diper. I continue to remain strong in my resolve.
Christopher J Barlow
Oh sick!!! Maybe back shields should be invented! Hope you all feel better soon!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment