Well it's more than official I'm getting old. I just turned 33. For my birthday we decided to go have some fun as a family and what's the best kind of fun, Free fun. We went to visit Elann's Dad and then went to visit the bean Museum in Provo. We arrived just in time to see the Reptile show. We then went to dinner and home. It doesn't seem glamorous but it was a lot of fun.


3 comments:
That is so fun they had live animals there...when we used to take you guys, the animals were all stuffed. I am glad to see your kids aren't afraid of snakes and lizards. They must take after their Aunt Becky.
Perfect timing to see the lizard show!! Are any of your kids scared of snakes?
What do you mean old?!?! No way, 33 has been my favorite year, I can't wait for 34! Your family date sounds fun if you ask me. Happy Birthday Dave!!!
Post a Comment