Welcome our new addition. Montgomery Scott Barlow (Scotty)

Scotty is a Puggle Puppy. A Puggle is a Pug Beagle mix. He is about 3 months old and not yet Potty trained. Although we have a lot of Potty training experience I don't think it will help with this one.


The Picture of Cassidy is just a cute picture. You ask her to smile this is what she does.

4 comments:
I hope Montgomery can beam you up when it has a 'big' potty training mistake! Cute name, cute dog! and of course Cassidy is always cute!
A Dog!! He is really cute! I want to see him. I don't envy the whole potty training thing though. Poor Elann has enough of that to deal with already.
hehehe, a dog, you are as bad as the rest of us. He is very cute,just beware our beagle had the wandering bug something bad, they came back but the always left, hopefully his is more pug.
He's just tooo cute! :D Good Luck with the Potty Training! :)
Post a Comment