Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Blind Ghosts

Halloween is here and the kids at sandy elementary went on a costume parade. They of course planned it for early in the morning so as not to interrupt classes as much so the sun was just coming out when they had it. Boy was it cold.
Here is Ben as the Blue Ninja Turtle
Alex as a Blue Cheerleader. Completely different from the pink cheerleader two years ago.
And the finale my two blind ghosts. We would have had three but I couldn't get the pillow case past my shoulders.
For those wondering no those ain't my kids in the last post.

4 comments:

Christopher J Barlow said...

The Blue Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's Name is Leonardo. Gosh get it right.
Christopher J Barlow

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing the pictures of the kids and you know a blue cheerleader is completely different than a pink cheerleader! I hope you had someone leading your blind ghosts by the hand!
Love,
Mom

Leslie said...

Blind ghosts, why didn't we think of that? You know Dave you could have joined them if you put a sheet over your head. :) Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you Garrett and I almost bust a gut (and there is a lot of gut) at the picture of the blind ghost. The best part is there is no hole for the candy to go in. Yipee more for parents!

jen