Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The Barlow's Have A Home?

Well we did it we bought a home. Well 75% of one. This is an unfinished home (I realize that's obvious) that the builder was foreclosed on so we managed to buy it for less than it was worth. We are now finishing it and hope to be in by the beginning of June. It is located in Saratoga Springs (outside of Lehi and before Eagle Mountain) After it is finished we would love visitors until then if you come by expect to be put to work.

6 comments:

Christopher J Barlow said...

So does that mean I can avoid the work if I just don't visit.

Christopher J Barlow

ryan said...

That's awesome. Congrats. Saratoga Springs is a nice area too. I have some in-laws there.

Ryan

Syl said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you all! Good luck and have fun finishing it all!

The Boswells said...

Yeah! a picture. I am so happy for you guys. I wish we were there to help (easy to say since we are very far away)

Jen

Becky said...

I know I have already said this a million times but I am so happy for you!

Our cute family said...

How exciting!!! It looks like alot of work but it will be worth every bit. Hope all of our sub- contractors have given you a great bid. Let me know if you need more help!

Colleen & Brian