There is a Disney cartoon the kids love to watch called Phineas and Ferb. About 2 brothers making the most of summer vacation, and their sister trying her best to get them caught in the act of whatever they are doing that day. It is only a 15 minute show and it is quite funny to watch. Anyway I have been downloading them for the kids to watch and Cassidy has learned that if she hears the theme song it's about to begin and she can watch the show. She gets so excited that we had to catch it on camera for everyone else to see. The best part is when she gets in front of the computer and turns into a little zombie staring at the screen.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
AWWWWW!!!! She's just too cute! :) Thats adorable!
haha. That is funny. You better watch out, she is going to get some crazy ideas from that show...although if those ideas produce a rollercoaster or beach I will be ok with that.
I can't believe she is walking so well! Thanks for sharing, she is SO cute!
We LOVE Phineas and Ferb. Ferb and Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz are my favorite characters. I'd like to use my kids as an excuse for watching it, but I lost that excuse when I watched almost every episode while the family was away.
Ryan
Post a Comment