Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy Busy

Sorry about the delay in posts I have been busy meeting with contractors and trying to get inspections done. But hurray hurray the house is under way. (I didn't mean to rhyme) I have the electrical finished ( I made some lighting changes) and have the stucco going up on Tuesday the drywall will begin by Friday. Unfortunately I found out the previous contractor decided to make some changes on his own without approval so I have to get an engineer out to approve the changes made. I never realized how stressful running a project this big could be. I have no idea how Mom and Dad did grandma's house back in high school. I'll update with pictures later. I've just been really busy.

3 comments:

Syl said...

I don't know how we did it either! oh, well maybe it helped to have so many slave laborers! Take lots of pictures, you'll enjoy them later.

Christensen Family said...

How fun congrats. I loved decorating the inside. Is Ellan having fun with that?

Becky said...

I am glad you got people coming out and don't have to worry as much about that. One stress at a time I guess. Let us know when you want help.