During the Jazz halftime a couple of guys came out with a trampoline. We were guessing that the Jazz Bear (Mascot) was going to perform. Boy were we wrong the guy's that brought the trampoline are the world record holders in a couple of trampoline tricks. The clip is the one seeing how high he can get the other. enjoy
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! That is pretty impressive! I hope the guy wasn't actually landing on his head and stomach all the time, like it looked!
Love,
Mom
David & Elann,
You have both been tagged. So, separately, you both need to go to my blog site and see what that means.
Xxoo
You went to a jazz game? I'm green with envy. How did that happen? Leslie and I have been really wanting to make it to one, but it's always so dirty expensive. I did catch that game on t.v. though.
-ryan
Post a Comment