Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Redneck Spanish

Elann and I were discussing spanish meanings the other night (don't ask why we don't know). Anyway I decided that there are some common spanish phrases that just get mistranslated too much so I have retranslated them for your entertainment.

Understanding Spanish the Redneck way
No habla Espanol – I don’t have a cocker spaniel
Cinco De Mayo - The five days of Mayonnaise
(was going to be Cinco de Queso but they couldn't take the after affects of all that cheese)
Adios Amigo – We love Amy Grant
Te amo – We need more ammo
Esta loco en la cabesa – Eric Estrada was crazy and Chips was an awful show
Mi Casa es su Casa – Get me a case and one for you too

In the Redneck spirit my picture is also redneck


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was funny! I don't suggest you try your spanish out people from Latin America though! You might join your lady in the picture in the redneck smiling pool!
Love,
Mom