Sunday, November 11, 2007

Jazz Win




I'm sure it wasn't a big suprise that the jazz would win this game but it was still exciting to get out and see the game live. After an okay start the jazz pulled ahead and by the ned of the first quarter already had a good lead. from there it was downhill for the Memphis Grizzley's once the Jazz gained a 20 point lead they maintained it for the rest of the game at one point even reaching a 30 point lead. They ended up winning 118 to 94. It was quite fun and the fact that there weren't any kids made it that much more fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you and Elann had a fun night out! Dating is important. Dad and I still date (Ryan is still in shock over that fact)
Love,
Mom

Leslie said...

We love going to Jazz games!! Did you have good seats? That is one of our very favorite dates, plus you get to chow down on ice cream, pop corn, and hot dogs! :0)