Parent teacher conference's are so much fun. I'll bet dad would disagree but for the parent it's not quiet as bad. We get to find out how our offspring are doing in school. Ben is progressing nicely his teacher just loves him he is very outgoing and friendly. Alex has encountered the infamous school bully. Luckily her teacher has also noticed the bully and is taking steps to prevent problems. Cenna and Ariana are just terrors by day and sweet hearts for Dad when he gets home. Ariana has slowly been picking up words she no longer just grunts and points now it's a grunt point and peas (please, for those of you without kids). Elann and I managed to get Tickets to this Saturday's Jazz game and we are really looking forward to it. It will be the first night out without kids in about 4 maybe 5 months. So my picture for the week is a reminder that sometimes dogs are the best security.Thursday, November 08, 2007
This week on Day's of My Life
Parent teacher conference's are so much fun. I'll bet dad would disagree but for the parent it's not quiet as bad. We get to find out how our offspring are doing in school. Ben is progressing nicely his teacher just loves him he is very outgoing and friendly. Alex has encountered the infamous school bully. Luckily her teacher has also noticed the bully and is taking steps to prevent problems. Cenna and Ariana are just terrors by day and sweet hearts for Dad when he gets home. Ariana has slowly been picking up words she no longer just grunts and points now it's a grunt point and peas (please, for those of you without kids). Elann and I managed to get Tickets to this Saturday's Jazz game and we are really looking forward to it. It will be the first night out without kids in about 4 maybe 5 months. So my picture for the week is a reminder that sometimes dogs are the best security.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you have fun on your date! Dates are important for your sanity. I am glad to hear Parent teacher conference went well!
Love to you all,
Mom
Post a Comment