Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas Time

Unfortunately we didn't get a whole lot of good pictures on Christmas morning. The kids running around made all of the pictures blurry. but never fear I did get one good one and I'm going to take more with the kids and what they got. This one is of Ben with the tool set he got for Christmas. If you feel the need for more please read Jen's blog and think of my children's faces.

2 comments:

Syl said...

I loved that tool set when you showed it to us at Lowes. What a fun present. I am looking forward to seeing more of your kids and their Christmas presents! (yes that is a b r o a d hint)

Becky said...

Ha ha, I know it has nothing to do with the Christmas present, but I have to say, I love the rainbow suspenders!