Friday, January 25, 2008

Guess Who

I was cleaning out some old stuff and ran across some of my old mission stuff. This picture was went to me while I was out. I thought it would be fun to see if any of you know who drew it. (Yes I know who drew it I want to see if any of you do.)

6 comments:

Syl said...

Hi Dave, Did Jen draw that picture? that is my guess!

Christopher J Barlow said...

my guess is jen as well
Christopher J Barlow

Anonymous said...

O.K. I'm guessing me as well, I don't remember drawing it but it looks like my "mechanical pencil" period.

jen

Anonymous said...

O.K. I'm guessing me as well, I don't remember drawing it but it looks like my "mechanical pencil" period.

jen

Becky said...

wow, I am surprised at how many said Jenny! That is my guess too, it looks like her syle.

Anonymous said...

wow, such an overwhelming support in favor of Jen. I'm actually guessing myself. I have a distinct memory of drawing that picture, but somewhere in the far reaches of my mind, I remember Jen being involved with that picture somehow. Perhaps we drew the same thing, perhaps, she drew part of it, perhaps she encouraged me to draw. Not sure.

-ryan