Monday, January 21, 2008
Locked in
A funny thing happened a work. I was closing one night minding my own business stocking shelves, cleaning, I was using the standing forklift putting pallets of tile up and some others down when all of the sudden the alarm went off. I put the forklift in the back and walked up front assuming that someone had just opened one of the emergency exits. I'm not that lucky however and they had all gone home. I had to go to the front door and explain myself to the 6 Sandy Policemen that were outside. I had to show ID and my lowes ID to prove that I worked there and then had to stand out side with them until one of the managers could come back and verify that I did indeed work at lowes. Overall it was an exciting experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aren't you glad you worked there! What a strange experience! I hope you don't have a record now!
love,
Mom
you should have taken the forklift for a spin around the city. I mean if they don't think you work there anyway you might as well get something out of it. I used to dream of stealing a tracter to take off in when I cleaned the Ag. Building at USU.
Post a Comment