Monday, January 21, 2008

New Car

The (David) Barlow's have joined the bandwagon and bought a Mini Van. A very nice model with roomie interior. The best part is that it's seats 7 which is soon to be our family size. Yes Mom that means we will be visiting more often. Now all we need is for Ryan and Jen to buy one and we can have Mini Van Races, or conventions. I do realize that I posted three times today but as you can see I haven't had a lot of time to post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's beautiful! I am so glad you have transportation for your entire family and seat belts to match! Congratulations! We look forward to more visits!
love,
Mom

The Boswells said...

Wow! Am I jealous, I would love a minivan but I want a minivan with a volvo heart. that's O.k. I don't need to be able to race someone has to stand in front with a scarf to start the races. I was born to do it.